“I can’t change the world. But I’m hoping that what I say and do will inspire everyone to try.”
I'm tired of not knowing what I want in life.
Sunday, June 5, 2011,9:46 PM
DAYFOUR.
Woke up at 12 noon. Today was probably the latest time I woke up. My mom called me to ask if there were onions and I had a hard time talking to her on the phone cause for some stupid reason, the signal in our house is so weak. After that they came back home, I helped cook and we ate. I didn't do much but watch some videos on youtube and make stuff for the fuckyeahb2st for Dongwoons birthday. After that I think I just did nothing on the computer and walked in and out of my room. Finally ABDC came on, I made tons of gifs during the show. JABBAWOCKEEZ MANG. THEY ARE BOSS. I SWEAR, THEY ARE THE GREATEST. AND THE LIL JABBA GIRL AKLDSGHKF OMGAH I BET YOU SHES THE DAUGHTER OF ONE OF THEM. SO CUTEEEE OMGGGGGG. I'm glad iamme won, I would have snapped a ho's neck or somethin if they lost.