소품집

“I can’t change the world. But I’m hoping that what I say and do will inspire everyone to try.”


I'm tired of not knowing what I want in life.
Thursday, August 11, 2011,5:06 PM
Second day back

I liked today way more than yesterday. c:

Second period was pretty weird, but it was okay. We had to do this activity where we had to ask people to sign their name on a piece of paper if they were described. I just sat there, I didn't care OTL But I talked to the people in my group so that was an accomplishment orz People who tell me to be more social (I doubt you'll read this anyways) be happy now. But it kinda sucks cause I changed my schedule so that period will be switched LOL OTL

We went to homeroom. That was fun LOLOL We had to do this activity where we had to stand in a circle and shake two different peoples' hands so it got all tangled then we had to untangle each other. LOL That was great bonding time for sure xD

Then fourth period was Pre-cal. THAT PLACE IS SCARY. I SUCK AT ALGEBRA 2 AND THE TEACHER SAID PRE-CAL IS LIKE ALGEBRA 2 ON STERIODS. So at lunch, I went to my counselor and he changed it to statistics. Thank goodness xD

I like six period so far. LOL I'm taking Chinese so I was expecting a Chinese person and BEHOLD. It was a white lady. LOL But it was cool considering she's married to a Chinese man and can speak better than most Chinese actors/actresses. Like, she has the motherflippin' accent down like a bawwss. LOL And she had Jay Chou posters around her room so that was cool xD

Yeah, I'm sleepy D:



cause no one likes autoplay.


Credits
Coded by wickedicy.
Present Past