소품집

“I can’t change the world. But I’m hoping that what I say and do will inspire everyone to try.”


I'm tired of not knowing what I want in life.
Thursday, December 8, 2011,11:05 PM
Fortunate.

I'm fortunate to have such accepting parents (well ... my mom.)

It hurts to read about other people struggles with their families of how they aren't able to accept who or what their son or daughter is. It hurts me inside that someone out there is hurting inside because something they love so dearly won't accept them for who they love. It hurts to know that people are still not open enough to let the people they love, love another person, regardless of gender.

My mom even told my brother and I, "You guys can tell me, if you're gay or lez, you guys can tell me. I'll love you regardless. You guys are my children and I'll accept you for who you are." Even if I don't go that way, it touched me to know that my mom is so supportive.

I wish other parents could be like my mom. More kids would still be alive today if there were more parents like my mom.



cause no one likes autoplay.


Credits
Coded by wickedicy.
Present Past