소품집

“I can’t change the world. But I’m hoping that what I say and do will inspire everyone to try.”


I'm tired of not knowing what I want in life.
Monday, January 23, 2012,10:55 PM
Simple

It's funny to see myself as simple-minded because I know what goes on in my head. I think people think I am simple-minded because I don't have many worries in my life and I'm easily amused. It's because I want to think like this. I want to be easily amused, I want to be worried less. Really, if you don't have much troubles in life, you can be really happy. Unless you're battling an un-curable illness or your home life isn't satisfactory, then you can be happy. 

Really. 

Just because one guy doesn't like you or that you don't get that ONE thing doesn't give you the right to be sad. You're privileged. You have so many people that care about you that you shouldn't even be thinking of being sad. Unless you've gone to a shrink and they diagnosed you with an illness then I'll back away, but that's not the case for most people. 

Just smile more and look up at the sky. 

How can you be sad when you see the beauty of the sky? When you feel yourself getting sad or angry, just look up. You'll realize that it was pointless to feel such emotions and you'll forget them. 


"Coz there’s a blue sky waiting tomorrowWaiting tomorrow shining and shimmeringA blue sky waiting tomorrowWaiting tomorrowMaybe it’s all we need
Oh don’t you wash away that smileYou just look out the window and see the lightIt’s beautiful to be aliveIt’s wonderful to live a life

The sun is sure to shineFor you and me for everyoneSo don’t be sad it’s just the startOf a new beginning in your life"



cause no one likes autoplay.


Credits
Coded by wickedicy.
Present Past