소품집

“I can’t change the world. But I’m hoping that what I say and do will inspire everyone to try.”


I'm tired of not knowing what I want in life.
Thursday, May 31, 2012,12:21 AM
procrastinating.

nuna did it so ... yeah. bias list.

Pick your top 5 biases and answer the questions

1. Kang Daesung
2. Dok2
3. Im Taebin
4. Park Simon
5. Yang Yoseob


What do you like about 4?
- I like how his face looks so beautiful. I just ... gawh. I can stare at his pictures for hours without getting bored. 

Is 2 an alcoholic?
- LOOOL. I wouldn't be surprised. 

Can 1 sing?
- ARE YOU HIGH OF COURSE MY BABY CAN SING!

Is 5 in a relationship?
- No o_o ... well not that I know of :O 

Would you go out with 3?
- GO OUT GET MARRIED WHATEVER MAN

Is 2 hot?
- .... are you kidding me, he is the definition if hawwwttt. c: 

Can 3 cook?
- with that one video of their fridge, I'd be surprised he can cook LOL

Do you know if 1 plays an instrument?
- Drums :3 

What do you like about 1?
- Every single thing of his being. 

Has 4 had any solo albums?
- Er ... o_o no :o he does have some songs with him featured! 

Would you set-up pair 2 and 5 together?
- LOOOL AWK 

Do you think 3 would be a good parent?
- Oh my deer goodness yes @_@ 

What do you like about 2?
- I like a lot of things about him o_o the main thing I'd have to like about him is how he talks and raps. 

Can 5 dance?
- YESSSS <3 

Can 1 act?
- LOOOOOL yes :3 

Would 3 take drugs?
- no o-o; 

Would 4 bail you out of jail?
- ;A; pls bb simon bail me outt

Has 2 been on reality TV?
- er no :c unless illionaire vlogs count LOL

Out of 1 and 5 who would be more likely to ask you out?
- none of the above T_T 

Is 5 tall?
- HAHAHA NOOOOO 

Has 3 done anything embarrassing in public?
- yes LOL

Do you like 4’s current hair style?
- YES I LOVE IT AKLDSJGFKLSJSDFKLSDFJ

Is 2 gay?
- for jay whut lol i'd be pretty surprised o_o there was a rumor he had a gf so o_o

Would 3, 4 and 2 have a cross-dressing show?
- AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OMFG no omgg

Would 1 go skinny dipping?
- LOOOOL that would be so funny omg OTL 

Does 3 remind you of anyone you know?
- uhhh robin padilla LOOOL idk why its the jaw orz

Would 5 watch porn?
- i wouldn't be surprised but omg that kinda baby face watching stuff like that LOL

Is 2 single?
- i am honestly curious if he is o_o; who knows LOL

Would you marry 1 but then have them divorce you 6 months later; marry 2 but have them run away a year later; date 3 but then lose them in a car crash a year later; date 4 but then break up 2 years later or sleep with 5 and have them or you pregnant?
- omg none T_T those are so horrible cept for five LOL but its like omg no thanks okay orz 



cause no one likes autoplay.


Credits
Coded by wickedicy.
Present Past