소품집

“I can’t change the world. But I’m hoping that what I say and do will inspire everyone to try.”


I'm tired of not knowing what I want in life.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012,11:27 PM
6/13

Today was a chill day. We cleaned during fourth for our final and it was pretty fun. I'm going to miss that class, minus the teacher LOL. After that, we went to kbbq and beasted @_@ so much food bro ugh. LOOL it was funny cause when Alyssa took over in cooking the meat, this one server dude always took the tongs from her and cooked it for us. It happened like four times LOL AHH. So much fooooood <3 But my tums is like acting up rn so ;A; but it was so worth it LOL
And and after that, we went to Burbank cause Diane had this job interview so we hung out at Yogurtland for a while. They took out the green tea yogurt :c but the apricot tart was pretty good :3 BUT THEY TOOK OUT THE BOBA BALLS TOO T___T;; Then Christine biked to Burbank and she accompanied Diane with the interview and after that we left.
Man the car ride was pretty funny LOL We listened to Johan's ipod cause no one wants to listen to mine but it was funny cause he had a ton of kpop in his but at the same time there was like a ton of Nicki Minaj and other songs that are like heeeeeeella fun. Then we saw Christine biking while we drove to my house LOL
Then we watched this movie called the Hole and Alyssa left and then the movie ended and Christine left and we started watching Agent Cody Banks then Johan left. Then Diane fell asleep and she woke up looking all dead o_o and I was like bro take a rest broo o_o yeah LOL and I took a nap woo



cause no one likes autoplay.


Credits
Coded by wickedicy.
Present Past